Warehouse sales

>> Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I just found out today that the MPH Distributor Warehouse sale will be held from 15 ~ 18 Sept 2011. I will be away balik kampung from 16 to 18 September so the only day I can go is - tomorrow! So far, I've been to MPH Distributor sale twice and I was happy and satisfied on both occasions. Should I take half day leave to go?

The MPH Warehouse Sale 2011 will be held at ground floor warehouse of Bangunan TH, 5 Jalan Bersatu, Section 13/4, 46200, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, and will be open from 8am ~ 7pm. I got these info here.

The other warehouse sale is still a few weeks away, so there's still time to plan properly. Big Bad Wolf Sale (an affilliate with Book Xcess) will be held in MAEPS Serdang from 7 to 16 October 2011. Unbelievably low prices, but you may not find popular or new titles there.

What I really want to buy right now, is a good dinasour book for my son (he's into dinasours at the moment) at a good price (RM30 or less?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

emel.siti@ gmail.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP