Barrel Fever by David Sedaris

>> Friday, February 25, 2011

Credit to image source:http://agbookreviews.files.wordpress.com

Barrel Fever is divided into 2 sections, the first is Stories which are fiction and the second is Essays which were from the author’s own experience. This is the first David Sedaris book that I’ve read. A friend said he’s a really funny writer so when I saw his books on a friend’s shelf, I was eager to borrow because I was curious. But I’m sorry to say that I didn’t enjoy the read. It’s not that there isn’t anything that I like at all, but the crass and crude jokes far outweighed those. And most of the stories revolve around dysfunctioning individuals or families. I guess it just isn’t my type of humour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

emel.siti@ gmail.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP