World Book Day

>> Friday, April 23, 2010

It's World Book Day today! I haven't had much time to scour the net to see what's happening today, except for this news on RM1000 worth of books for 1000 schools.

Book Xcess is having a World Book Day sale from 21 - 25 April (for selected books). PTS is giving away 30% for all books (wow!) via Bookcafe, unfortunately it's only for today. So, hurry! What a pity I just got to know this. I wish I have more time to select which books I want to buy.

I haven't thought about how I will celebrate World Book Day. What I know is, tonight, I will be reading a few pages each of the books I'm currently reading, which are Wang, Anda dan Islam by Zaharuddin Abd Rahman and Dark Alchemy, a collection of short stories of the fantasy genre.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

emel.siti@ gmail.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP