Still under construction

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

I wasn’t actually ready to launch this blog, but I told myself – enough procrastinating! Since it was the book fair week, I thought it’d be good to just go ahead. But the result is – as you can see, this blog looks 'not-quite-finished’. I need to start filling up the columns at the sides with widgets and banners, for example, and I need to find a better header! I want to find something that is related to this blog’s theme which is books, and in case I can’t find one that I like enough, I might need to make my own, and that will take some time because I’m not good with graphics. In any case, I’ll slowly build this blog. My aim to post one or two posts per week, hope I’ll be able to meet my target. Wish me luck!

Update: MH (my husband) has found a nice image for me to use as header. It's the British Museum Library and it's pretty cool :)

2 comments:

H,  May 4, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

Glad you like it :)

bas,  May 5, 2010 at 2:50 AM  

hey i went there but didnt have the time to look at the library :( it's really nice

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

emel.siti@ gmail.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP