KLIBF 2010

>> Sunday, April 4, 2010

I went to the 29th Kuala Lumpur International Book Fair on Thursday the 25th March. I took a half day leave on a working day because I prefer to visit the booths in a less crowded environment. In any case, I only spent 90 minutes there because I had run out of cash by then! There's nothing like sticking to one's budget like bringing just enough cash and refraining from using one's ATM or credit cards.

Here are the books that I've bought. Several novels, one non-fiction and several mini cookbooks for me, and one storybook and two boardbooks for my kids.


And here's one of the photos I took there. Less visitors on a weekday.



Why bother go to the book fair? To me, it's both the discounts and excitements :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

emel.siti@ gmail.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP