The Big Bad Wolf Booksale is back!

>> Friday, November 12, 2010

The Big Bad Wolf Booksale (by Book Xcess) is back and is starting today!

Date: 12-17 November 2010
Venue: Ground Floor, South City Plaza, Seri Kembangan
Time: 10 am to 9 pm

Adult fiction and non-fiction starts at RM8 only. Last year I spent only RM71 on 8 books. I'm not sure yet whether I'll be going. I still have quite a huge backlog of books that I haven't read yet.

Check out the website. They listed some of the books that will be there.

2 comments:

Ummu Auni November 13, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

i don't think i'm going. bukan dekat dengan rumah pun. plus loads of books waiting to be read :)

Siti November 18, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

samalah dengan saya, buku-buku yang belum dibaca masih banyak. buku-buku yang dibeli masa big bad wolf sale tahun lepas pun masih ada yang belum dibaca!

Post a Comment

ABOUT ME

emel.siti@ gmail.com

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP